17 August 2012

Weekly weigh-in #8 : -0.9 kg (total -9.0 kg)

Hmmm ... I know I have no reason to be disappointed, as Miss Scales still indicated a loss this morning, but still...  For the past days, my weight seemed stuck on a 400 g lower weight, so I felt a bit frustrated this morning by this unexpected gain.  Instead of being happy for a 900g loss, I felt robbed of a 1.3 kg loss.  One of the downside of weighing in daily I guess.

With temperatures in excess of 30 degrees and my feet swollen up to twice their usual size, I am aware that this gain is most probably just fluid retention.  I wouldn't have mind for that retention to kick in after the weigh-in though ...

All in al, I am nearing the 10 kilo mark, so who knows next week ... maybe ...

Until tomorrow,



Overview of my day :

Breakfast : 8 pts (20 cl halfskimmed milk 3pts, 45g nestlé fitness chocolate 5pts, apple)

Lunch : 11 pts (7 Wasa cripsbreads 6pts, 50g duck mousse 3pts, 60g philadelphia grilled peppers cheese, 1 apple 0pts)

Dinner : 29 pts (We ate out tonight, so I have no idea how many points I used.  I am taking the remainder of my points of the day to make sure. I had an assortment of thai appetizers, followed by a calamari curry with white rice.  My kcal count of dinner is also an estimate obviously.)

Snack: 0 pts (100g mirabelle plums)


Unused : 0 pts 

Drinks :   2.5L still water + 1 can diet coke


No comments: