5 August 2012

Longest run


My Sunday walk was a bit more difficult today : my legs felt heavy and I knew early on that my pace was slower than last time.  So instead of going for speed, I changed the route on a whim and decided to go for distance instead.  That's how I ended up walking a full 7K this morning.  Very pleased with myself.

On a weigh-level, there aren't any changes, but that was to be expected.

Until tomorrow ...



Overview of my day :

Breakfast : 0 pts (half a cantaloupe melon)

Lunch : 14 pts (Chicken filet, salad, tomato, potatoes, rocket icepop)

Dinner :  18 pts (starter : light mozzarella and tomato 6pts, 1 portion of Arroz caribeño 12pts)

Snack : 3 pts (Ile gourmande) 

Unused  : 13 pts

Drinks :   2L still water

Calorie counting according to FitBit:  1.482 kcal

No comments: