12 August 2012

Game On, World


After a week of being non-active due to my backpains, I finally hit the road again.  I was determined to get back into the groove and especially today as it's Nike+'s Game On, World event.  The goal is for the whole Nike+ Community to break the previous June record by earning over 361,293,515 Nikefuel in 24 hours.  I think they are going to make it, because 5 hours before closing the counter is already indicating over 338 millions nikefuel.

I am gradually increasing the distance of my walks and today I reached the 10K milestone in just over 1,5 hours, burning 1160 kcal along the way.  Which obviously made me very happy :o)  Just like 10 days ago, I broke every record I established since starting this more active lifestyle. Proof below.


Last day of the weekend again, but nexr week is going to be a bit of a weird week as Wednesday is a public holiday, so I'll have a day off.  Working two days and getting a day off, I think I could get used to that :o)

Until tomorrow ...



Overview of my day :

Breakfast : none

Lunch : 12 pts (Ribeye steak with tomatoes, salad and tomato)

Dinner : 17 pts (light cheesecake, apple, schinkenchips, tortilla de patatas)

Unused  : 19 pts

Drinks :   2,5L still water.

Calorie counting according to FitBit:  1.607 kcal

No comments: