7 August 2012

Sciatica


Again a very short post today.  I have been suffering from backpains off and on for the last 4/5 days but since yesterday, it has gotten worse.  I already suffered from sciatica before, so I do recognise the symptoms (backpain and painful flow all the way to my knee) but there isn't much to be done about it.  Keeping moving is recommended and is an easy enough advice to follow because sitting down is more painful than standing up and walking around.  If it doesn't improve by the end of the week, I'll have to schedule an appointment with a chiropractor. Hopefully, I won't have to.


Until tomorrow ...



Overview of my day :

Breakfast : 8 pts (20 cl halfskimmed milk 3pts, 45g nestlé fitness chocolate 5pts, apple)

Lunch : 6 pts (Yellow Beans Bento: 115g steamed potatoes 2pts, 110g pork filet 3pts, 1tsp olive oil 1pt, fruits and beans 0pts)

Dinner :  24 pts (Dr Oetker Bolognese Pizza 21pts, Ile fondante 3pts)

Unused : 10 pts

Drinks :   2.5L still water

Calorie counting according to FitBit:  1.728 kcal

No comments: