16 August 2012

Camelbak

If yesterday, I was still pondering the use of a camelbak, today, I went ahead and bought myself one.  I would have preferred a slightly less conspicuous colour, but in the end you have to buy what is available. Red and grey it is.

I will be taking this camelbak on its inaugural walk next Sunday and it will come in very handy as they are again predicting temperatures over 30 degrees.  I'll have to get up at 7.30 though.  If I want to avoid yesterday's debacle, I should get to bed early enough Saurday night to be rested by the time the alarm goes off. No snoozing allowed.

Weigh-in again tomorrow. Stay tuned for some good news :o)

Until tomorrow ...



Overview of my day :

Breakfast : 8 pts (20 cl halfskimmed milk 3pts, 45g nestlé fitness chocolate 5pts, apple)

Lunch : 10 pts (Chicken Jambalaya Bento : jambalaya 10pts, fruits 0pts)

Dinner : 10 pts (190g boiled potatoes 4pts, 100g salad 0pts, 3 tsp light mayonnaise 1pt, 190 grilled chicken filet 5pts)

Unused  : 17 pts

Snack: 3 pts (1 cup of pumpkin soup 3pts)

Drinks :   2.5L still water.



No comments: