10 August 2012

Weekly weigh-in #7 : -0 kg (total -8.1 kg)

No surprise this morning : Miss Scales still indicated the same weight as last Friday.  So the result of this week is +0.0 kg or -0.0 kg, depending whether you are a optimist or a pessimist.  Consistency is good of course, although I would be lying if I said that I am pleased with this result.

I am convinced that this plateau is only temporary, so I try not stress too much.  Tomorrow will be a new day and hopefully, this new week will be the week that I drop to a lower ten.

Until tomorrow,



Overview of my day :

Breakfast : 8 pts (20 cl halfskimmed milk 3pts, 45g nestlé fitness chocolate 5pts, apple)

Lunch : 13 pts (Chicken & Mushroom Risotto Bento : risotto 12pts, half apple and half small cantaloupe)

Dinner : 21 pts (greek farmer salad 4pts, tortelloni ricotta spinach with ham and cheese sauce 17pts)

Unused : 6 pts 

Drinks :   1L still water.

Calorie counting according to FitBit:  1.682 kcal

No comments: