13 August 2012

Scalejunkie

I will be abroad on holiday soon and I was a bit stressed about going away without any security harness on a weightloss level.  It is always difficult to watch what you are eating when you take every meal outside, without a clear view of what went into the recipe. And I most definitely don't want to gain any weight that I have painstakingly lost over the past weeks.

Talking of which, I dropped to a lower ten today and was able to grey out another pack from my sugar shelf.  I am nearing the -10kg mark, but I already achieved the -20lbs benchmark, so I put that badge on the blog today :o)

Back to my safety harness. I am what you could call a scalejunkie.  I weigh myself every single day, because I need to know immediately if I am slipping in the wrong direction.  It's easier to rectify a small gain that having to face a larger one after a whole week.  Because the flat we rented, doesn't come with a scale, I started looking on the net for travel body scales, my regular one being obviously too heavy to drag along.  I found this Tanita one on amazon and went for the sunny yellow version.  I added my iphone to the picture for size comparison. See how small it is?  Perfect size to add to my hand luggage.  This scalejunkie won't go cold turkey on vacation :o)
Until tomorrow ...



Overview of my day :

Breakfast : 8 pts (20 cl halfskimmed milk 3pts, 45g nestlé fitness chocolate 5pts, apple)

Lunch : 9 pts (6 Wasa crispbread 5pts, 2 WW cheese 1pt, 50g duck mousse 3pts)

Dinner : 16 pts (150g rice 5pts, 220g chicken breast 6pts, WW tikka masala sauce 3pts, 20g schinkenchips 2pts)

Unused  : 9 pts

Snack: 6 pts (2 wasa crispbread 2pts, 2 WW cheese 2 pts, 1 cup of pumpkin soup 3pts)

Drinks :   2L still water.

Calorie counting according to FitBit:  1.644 kcal

No comments: