9 August 2012

Recovering

After two days of major backaches, I am finally starting to see some improvement.  I am still taking painkillers, but unlike two days ago, they seem to be working now.  Because of all this, I haven't gone on any walks this week.  Just normal slow moves were already painful, so I didn't feel like keeping a steady rhythm for an hour on end.

I hope that by Sunday I will be back to my old self, because I want to participate in Nike's Greatness Challenge before the deadline.  It's nothing official, but I would like to be able to say that my workout was integrated in the stats.

Weigh-in again tomorrow.  With the lack of activity and my monthly visitor, Miss Scales has been stuck on the same weight since last Friday.  I don't expect any change overnight, but you never know.

Until tomorrow ...



Overview of my day :

Breakfast : 8 pts (20 cl halfskimmed milk 3pts, 45g nestlé fitness chocolate 5pts, apple)

Lunch : 9 pts (5 Wasa crispbread 4pts, 100g philadelphia light feta cucumber 4pts, 50g salad, one tomato and apple 0pts, 1 tbs light mustard vinaigrette 1pt)

Dinner :  19 pts (140g pork/beef ground meat 10pts, 2 mini round zucchini 0pts, 150g rice 5pts, 1 tsp olive oil 1pt, 1 WW Ile fondante 3pts)

Snack : 3 pts (Royco pumkin soup)

Unused : 9 pts

Drinks :   1.5L still water

Calorie counting according to FitBit:  1.554 kcal

No comments: