21 August 2012

Day 61 - Nothing to report

 
Nothing to report, except that I am learning to eat cherries.  Until two years ago, the only red fruit I ate were strawberries.  Last year, I added black and blueberries to the menu and this year, it's the cherries' turn.  I still despise the taste of the red cherries, but these bigarreau napoleon ones are definitely up my alley.  They sold at almost 40 EUR/kg though, so unless I can find them any cheaper, they will remain exception splurges ...
 Until tomorrow ...



Overview of my day :

Breakfast : 8 pts (20 cl halfskimmed milk 3pts, 45g nestlé fitness chocolate 5pts, apple)

Lunch : 14 pts (2 wasa cripsbreads 2pts, tomato 0pts, mozzarella 9pts, 1tbs olive oil dressing 3pts, cherries 0pts)

Dinner : 14 pts (Chorizo casserole: baby potatoes, chorizo, red onion, red peppers - recipe from the WW magazine)

Unused  : 6 pts

Snack: 6 pts (1/3 of the Petits Carrés Chocolate bar and 3 mini sablés 3pts - note to self: don't buy cookies or sweets because you can't keep your hands off them)

Drinks :   2L still water.




No comments: