27 July 2012

Weekly weigh-in #5 : +1 kg (total -5.1 kg)

The title says it all. 

I am very upset by this whole week, where my weight and fat percentage have been going up and up and up (+1.3kg since Sunday), despite my staying on plan and despite my working out.  

Right now I just want to crawl into a hole and stay there. I feel bloated and fat and closer to tears than anything else.  It sucks.

Until tomorrow ...



Overview of my day :

Breakfast : 3 pt (apple, 1/4 cantaloupe melon and 80g light cheese)

Lunch : 15 pts (salad, cucumber, tomato, onion, chicken skewers, steamed potatoes, light mayo and olive oil)

Dinner : 9 pts (2 wasa crispbreads with WW duck mousse 6pts, 100g chicken 3 pts)

Snacks : 4 pts (Rocket icelolly and grany chocofruit biscuit)

Unused  :17 pts

Drinks :   2L still water.

Calorie counting according to FitBit:  1.650 kcal

No comments: