26 July 2012

Hot hot hot

Remember the days when I was whining and complaining that it was friggin cold and that wanted a really sunny and hot summer?  I take it back.  Going from 17 to 32 degrees is just too much.  My world feels like the perrier ad right now.






Weightwise, I am not happy. Even while sticking on plan my weight is steadily going up since  Sunday.  Weigh-in tomorrow, I expect the worse ...

Until tomorrow ...



Overview of my day :

Breakfast : none

Lunch : 13 pts (Rigatoni with spinach and goat cheese 8 pts, 2 wasa crispbreads with WW duck mousse 5pts)

Dinner : 23 pts (cantaloupe melon and raw ham, salad, gnocchi and turkey skewers, light mayo and olive oil)

Snack: 4 pts (30g cheeses 3pt, schinkenchips 1pt, onions and gherkins)

Unused : 8 pts

Drinks :  3L still water.

Calorie counting according to FitBit:  1.712  kcal

No comments: