30 July 2012

Back to work

Today was my first day back on the job after a week of pure leisuretime.  I can't complain though, because apart from the huge amount of mail waited to be treated, it was a rather laid back day.  A lot of my coworkers are still on holiday and the whole sector is working at a slower pace because of the summer holidays.

On all other levels, things are going great as well.  The weight is going down again and my staying on plan and drinking water is easier when I am in a work routine.  Looking forward to greying out my last sugarpack of the top shelf, I am only 100g away from the -7 kilos. :o)

Until tomorrow ...



Overview of my day :

Breakfast : 8 pts (20 cl halfskimmed milk 3pts, 45g nestlé fitness chocolate 5pts, apple)

Lunch : 12 pts (BBQ Bento: 100 g steamed potatoes 2pts, 140g chicken filet 4pts, all veggies and fruits 0pts, olive oil dressing 6pts)

Dinner :  15 pts (100g lamb epigramme 7pts, 200g potato 4pts, 300g celeriac 0pts, 1/2 tsp olive oil 1pt, grany chocofruit for dessert 3pts)

Unused  : 13 pts

Drinks :   2.5L still water & 20 cl perrier

Calorie counting according to FitBit:  1.543 kcal

No comments: