6 July 2012

Weekly weigh-in #2 : -2.1 kg (total -3.3 kg)

The end of my second week on the road to a healthier me and after a slow start, I am very pleased to announce that I lost a total of 2.1kg this week. :o) I am only 1.7 kg removed from my first milestone. I am not going to jinx my chances by saying that I will meet that goal by next week, but I will definitely be working towards it.  How did you do this week?

Exercising more is not only working out in a gym or running on the road, it is also incorporating more movement in your daily routine at work.  And that's what I started doing today : taking the long road from the parking lot to the office entrance, going to my co-worker's office when I need info or papers instead of just picking up the phone; collecting documents at the main printer immediately after printing them instead of heading over there every 10 printouts.  All these little things may not seem much but they do have an effect :  I already reached 5.000 steps by the end of the workday. :o)  Or how a little gadget is helping me get on the moove ...

I promised to keep you informed of my "sleep analysis" and this is what it looked like :

Apparently I fell asleep after only 9 minutes, woke up about 15 times (I know I woke often but didn't keep track) and had a 95% efficient sleep.  It is far from scientific of course, but it's interesting to get those stats.  It seems like I become more "agitated" from 4.30 onwards.  I'll do the sleep test a couple of times more, to determine whether there is a discernable pattern to it.  I wouldn't be surprised if the kitties are a factor in my waking up more frequently in the early morning, as they are getting hungry and start stalking around at that time ...

Until tomorrow ...



Overview of my day :

Breakfast : 10 pts (half skimmed milk 3pts, 45g nestle fitness cereals 5pts, a glass of apple juice 2pts and an apple) - same as every day

Lunch : 11 pts (Salade nicoise 8pts, 35g breadroll 2pts, 1 portion of WW cream cheese 1pt)

Dinner :  24 pts (starter : carrots, cucumber & radishes 0pts with 4 tsp light cocktail sauce 2pts; dinner : 60g lean ham 2pts, 166g ricotta spinach tortellini 13pts, 5 cheese sauce 7pts, )

Unused :  4 pts

Drinks :   3.5L still water.

Calorie counting according to FitBit:  1.900 kcal


No comments: