18 July 2012

On the move

I have mitigated feelings concerning tonight's walk. On one hand, I am happy I managed to do a 5K in the middle of the week, by leaving the office early. On the other hand, I was way slower than last Sunday and just as I like my weight going down, I would like my pace going up.  Unfortunately that's not how it works, for neither one for that matter.

During the first 2K, I had really sore shins and I seriously considered turning around and just going back home.  In the end, I decided to walk through the pain and halfway in the walk, it got distinctively better. Maybe because of a slower pace as there were many uphill parts, steeper than the slow uphill I usually take.
Right now, I feel like I am walking like an old lady.  We'll have to see how I will feel tomorrow.  I also hope that Miss Scales will be kind to me tomorrow, as she seems to have been on strike since last Sunday, giving me the same weight over and over again.  I stayed on plan, didn't stray into sugary temptation and reached all but one of my activity goals for the day.  So even if the scales don't reward me immediately, I know it is only a matter of time. 



Until tomorrow ...



Overview of my day :

Breakfast : 10 pts (half skimmed milk 3pts, 45g nestle fitness cereals 5pts, a glass of orangejuice 2pts and an apple)

Lunch : 10 pts (Chicken and beans bento : 2 Wasa Crispbread slices 2 pts, 2 WW cream cheeses 1pt, 130g of steamed baby potatoes 3pts, chicken 3pts, other fruits and veggies 0pts, 1 tsp olive oil 1pt)

Dinner : 14 pts (100g baked salmon 6pts, unweighed pasta 7pts, 1 tsp light nayonnaise 1pt, mxed salad 0pts)

Unused : 15 pts

Drinks :   2.5L still water and 0.5L sparkling water.

Calorie counting according to FitBit:  1.487  kcal

No comments: