21 January 2012

Day 6 - Off day

Dieting didn't really went very well today. I knew beforehand that the weekend has always been a dieting minefield but for my first weekend, I really could have done better.  Hard to count points though, when you are at a family and friends lunch, especially as my mum made a lot of different small but delicious courses.  I tried cutting my losses by skipping breakfast (a very bad thing ordinary) and just having homemade zucchini soup for dinner, but I have absolutely no idea how many points I used up today.

We'll see tomorrow on the scales how bad the damage is. This morning, the weight was unchanged for the third day in a row.  *Sigh*  Already feeling impatient, while the finish is not even in view ... not for a very long while.

Tomorrow is another day.  Starting fresh. The only way is up, or rather down in this case.



No comments: